EQT manages four Equity funds with a focus on the Nordic region, German-speaking Europe and CEE with commitments totalling nearly EUR 14 billion: EQT III, EQT IV, EQT V and EQT VI.
The Equity funds realize their business concept by acquiring and developing high-quality, market leading, medium-sized to large companies in attractive industries. The funds preferably make controlling or co-controlling equity investments in companies with strong market positions that:
- have a significant potential for top-line and earnings growth,
- have a strong cash flow,
- have a solid platform in a proven management team that can retain or
attract high-quality management,
- EQT will be able to make a controlling investment in,
- operate in industries that are consolidating or changing and
- demonstrate well-defined realization alternatives.
Currently, EQT VI is active, with commitments available for new investments. EQT III,
EQT IV and EQT V are closed for new investments. Earlier Equity funds (EQT I, EQT II, EQT Finland and EQT Danmark) have realized all their investments.